Saturday, November 3, 2012

I have an idea...

I am heading to a scrapbooking retreat at Bittern Lake Lodge with some new (and old) friends this coming weekend (November 8-12), so looking forward to the break from the hustle and bustle of life here in the shop and Cold Lake in general!

So the dilemma is what to do while I am there...do I work on some projects, create some kits or should I just actually scrap some layouts for a change?  When I finally knew I was going to be able to go to this retreat, I went ahead and printed off like 700 photos so I could get close to current (well, almost to 2011 anyways) in my album(s)....I guess that should be my first clue!


I have a Smash book that is calling my name to put all the photos from our September 2009 trip to Kingston Ontario for my nieces wedding!


I could fill that one up pretty easily I am sure!

OR...


Heidi has been calling my name A LOT lately!  I really want to create a Memory File album, and not a 'mini' for a change....something a bit different!  Have you seen what she has been up to lately?  I find it very inspiring and have so many ideas just bursting out of my head! Head over here to check it out!  Maybe I could do the Kingston trip in that?  Oh, maybe I could do the family reunion for Dad's 80th in Banff this summer, or do LAYOUTS (such a bad word) and use up some of my stash....

NO WAY, that would be very embarrassing!  Guess you will have to wait until I get back to see!

But for now...can anyone tell me what is wrong with this picture?


when you figure it out, you will have a good chuckle...on me!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...