Saturday, April 6, 2019

Paper Bundles & Pizza Boxes...oh my!

I have created a few more - four of each to be exact. I think this may tap me out, but you never know what I come across as I continue to go through the studio!

The pizza boxes (13x13x2") loaded up to as close to 2kg as I can get it for shipping. Included will be scrapbook papers, embellishments, die cuts, stickers, stamps, stencils, washi tapes...and more (bulky packaging is often removed so to avoid unnecessary shipping weight)! Cost per box is 30.00 plus shipping.  All new and unused product inside!

sample

Paper bundles are 100+ vintage and old book pages from novels, encyclopedias, dictionaries, sheet music, text books and so much more. I've filled up a 10x13" shipping envelope in order to give you the best shipping rate available.  The Paper Bundles are 15.00 plus shipping.

 sample

Possibilities with these are only subject to your imagination! Do not limit your product to one thing - scrapbook papers can be using in mixed media projects, junk journals, art cards, canvases and such...as can book pages - even in your scrapbooks! 

Ink them, dye them, paint them, tear them, fold them, cut them (yes, even with your sizzix dies and folders)! You've seen over the years what I have done - what can you do? 

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...