Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A few more works of art!

These are simular to the ones I made earlier, but this time they are made with 4x6" cards. Same idea though. Love the paper though! Again, used my Bind-it-all machine!








This is a travel journal I made for an Uncle (on behalf of my Mom)
Once again used my Bind-it-all machine and made everything from scratch. The insides are printed onto cardstock (white) with enough pages for two trips! There is pages of questions, pages for notes, pages for thought of the day, pages for summary of the trip and a pocket page for mementos.

The twill that runs down the front is actually meant to use as a page marker.



Think that is about all I have had time for lately! Hoping in the new year I will have some more time to get into the scrapping! I still have a couple of calendars to make before Christmas....wish me luck!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...