Wednesday, December 19, 2007

calendar layout

Here is a layout I did for Mom Ward's annual calendar. I love this picture! I used a quote I found on line for it and love the simplicity of the layout. I really like taking tight shots and this is one of my favorite of Drake...

This year the calendar has several quotes in it. I just wish I would have thought of it sooner and I would have had a quote for every month - well there is always next year! The picture is black and whote and therefore I have used black and white papers and rub-ons. It looks crooked because it is...I have purposely tilted it all and love the look!

So I can now say I did 12 layouts this month! Have a good one...

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...