Monday, September 29, 2008

If must be fall....

One would think I would be out taking pictures...but NO! I have been scrapping! I have been trying to get together with friends and have a weekly scrap fest - sometimes I am creative and other times...not so much - but hey, they are getting done! Check them out!


Kind of hard to see here - but this is 'The Storm' that started off 2007. Crazy winds snowed us ALL in - Bob had to shovel out the door just to get the snowblower so he could clear the driveway so we could actually drive!

supplies: all SU!






More of the storm - the winds were crazy - and Drake was playing outside - the main picture is of Drake being blown by the wind!



supples: all SU!






Drake's 11th Birthday! Check out the 'one one' that was done with the Cricut - yikes - I am hooked!


supplies: KMA printed papers; cardstock is SU!; journaling box is MME





Oops, just noticed I missed a couple layouts between these two - oh well - later...
This is an annual photo I take of the boys - it is great to have cousins this close in age?!?!

supplies: main background pp is BoBunny; smaller pp is Basic Grey; embellishments are Jenni Bowlin Bingo card, BG stamp, clip art ticket (got online years ago) & brads are Kaiser Craft.





There are a few pictures of Drake and Braxton hanging out in the backyard - one thing you will notice missing here is journaling - I will get to it...I promise!



supplies: pp are SU! and Basic Grey; die cut is Autumn Leaves.



These were a couple really fun pages to work on. This was the day I dreaded the most - "Mom, I want it cut - all of it - OFF" We made it fun and he humored me as it was buzzed off. That was about a years worth of growth...


supplies: pp is Kaiser Craft; die cut
letters are Jenni Bowlin; rub on is
BoBunny; stamp is Fancy Pants; Magic Mesh for accents & homemade journaloing card.








Easter at the Law's - missed a year, then back at it!

supplies: pp is Basic Grey; journaling box is Jenni Bowlin; journaling box Autumn Leaves; embellishments are SU! Hardware & Magic Mesh.






Drake playing outside getting ready for basketball! Absolutely love these two!

supplies: pp is Basic Grey; embellishments are Kaiser Craft rhinestones, Creative Imaginations rub ons & SU! hardware.

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...