Saturday, October 25, 2008

"Junked Up Jenni"


Here is a mini book I created for an upcoming class at the LSS (I know, pick your chins up off the floor). All the product is Jenni Bowlin Studios - which is one of my newer favorite companies. You will remember her from before as I did a mini album a while back for my Mom out if it. This line is the vintage black. I had a lot of fun making it. I 'junked it up' pretty good but did leave room for more! I filled it full of photos from a family gathering. I have been pretty busy 'creating' lately and once I get on the ball, I will add the rest of the photo's of stuff I have done! So for now, this is simply a teaser..but enjoy!




All the products used here are available through me - if you have any questions, please drop me a line!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...