Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Coming Soon!

The store is doing well and I am always on the hunt for the next best thing (or what I lovingly call Shiny Objects)! I have got a hold of some new suppliers and will be bringing in some new lines as well as expanding on some favorites!


Another item I am excited about is the ATG 700 Gun - I can bring this in at a very good price and am sure you all are going to want one if you don't already have one! I will also stock the refills for it and can get the 1/4" adapter for those that need it!

Keep an eye on the site and new products are always found on the front page as well the 'New Products' link on the left hand side.

Thanks for stopping by - hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...