Friday, November 13, 2009

My latest creation...

I have been trying to come up with something creative to do with my ATC Carousel for some time now and finally was able to do so!

I came across a mini book using coffee sleeves so picked some up one of the times I was at Starbucks and one day while I was sitting at my desk and the stack of sleeves were sitting there beside my carousel...the idea came to me to use them as the dividers! It is very simple but I really love the look of it.
I used misc 7G paper scraps and then for the letters I used a mix my Vintage Metal Letters, rub ons, sizzix letters and a few Jenni Bowlin Block Alphabets as well as even making some of the letters out of twill! Of course I inked it up using Tim Holtz Distress Inks. I used the 7 Gyspies ATC Punch to make the slots on the sleeves. Added embellishments include Prima Flowers , Magic Mesh and misc brads. I attached the letters with embroidery thread - talk about fun!




Most products can be purchased through the store - W2 Scrapbooking - but don't be afraid to look through your own stash and see what you can use up to finally finish your ATC Carousel!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...