Sunday, November 15, 2009

I have an idea...


I have been playing around with this idea for a few months now and think it is about time I started it (wondering how many projects I have on the go, I don't think I even know)! This one is going to be my summer journal. Right now it will be summer of '09 only as we had an amazingly urber busy summer packed full of family, fun, friends and travel.

I picked up this journal at a Winners in Calgary this August dirt cheap! I have seen many ladies using unique things and thought this would be a cool book to play with.

The insides are loaded with papers - three different kinds (lined, graph & blank) each divided by frosted acrylic dividers (just waiting to be stamped on) and more acrylic pouches in the back.

I have an idea for the front already! Keep an eye on the my blog as I will update my progress!

I am also working on yet another mini book - this time it is made out of an envelope! I hope to post it later this week!

What are you working on right now? What has inspired you lately?

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...