Monday, May 17, 2010

On the Move!


I think that about says it all - doesn't it? Well okay - maybe I should elaborate just a little!
This has been in the works for a while (the move that is) the house sold pretty quick!
Hubby took a transfer with his job and therefore we are on the move! We are all heading a little bit north of here - Cold Lake! This is 'home' for us, so we are all a little bit excited to be heading back. It has been nine long years - but would not have traded it for anything in the world. I have meat some amazing and creative people that have inspired me, touched my heart will be life long friends!
The 'store' will be going on a mini vaycay for about a month starting June 23 2010 (4 pm mst) as I prepare for the big move. With any luck - I will be up and running again before the end of July. If you need to contact me - you still can via the usual route - just note that due to having limited access to the net, your patience is appreciated!
As a famous author once said...
"Don't cry cause it is over...smile because it happened." dr seuss
I think I will be doing a lot of both at the end of June!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...