Thursday, July 29, 2010

Opening Soon!

Yes you heard me right ... the shop will finally be re-opening Tuesday August 3 2010! YEAH!!! I have spent a long morning and afternoon trying to get more set up now that I have a desk! It really doesn't look like I spent all that time in there (except the mess)! I am taking a break the rest of the day and will get at it again in the morning.

For now though - let's have a sale! EVERYTHING in on the site is 20% off. Simply put MOVE in the discount box and the savings are there for you! For the local shoppers - select Cold Lake Area and get your free shipping (and be sure to make comments in the comment box to arrange for pick up). Get your orders in soon for best selection as the savings is only until August 15 2010!

See you all again soon!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...