Sunday, July 18, 2010

Surfing today...

...when I should be down working in the shop! But for those of you who are not aware - CHA is almost here and many of the company blogs are sharing sneak peeks at what is to come!

The first site I hit of course was Tim Holtz and needless to say, he has once again created some interesting new products that I can't wait to get my inky fingers on! Be sure to check it out!

Next of course is 7 Gypsies...my oh my! Wonderful new additions to their lines and of course a few items that continue on the same wave length of the letterpress trays! Their site is not totally up to date yet - but I have seen loads of the new stuff and I am excited!

Teresa Collins once again has several new lines coming out and of course not to worry - kits too!

Let's see - who else am I looking forward to seeing new goodies from? How about heading over to October Afternoon's blog and catch a sneak peek of one of their newest paper line - Love It! Oh and what about MME! OMG OMG! I could go on all day...but really - I should be signing off and heading down to the shop and getting organized - right?! Wish me luck - hope you are all having a fabulous summer and is not near as wet as it is here (we've had over 6" in the last week)!

** click on the links provided to head over and check it all out! **

Just came from Maya Road....heading back now!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...