Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What better to start the new year...


...than with a sale!

After almost two full days of counting inventory (yes it was my year end too) - the only option is to have an INVENTORY SALE! Yes, you heard me right - aside from being over joyed that I finally finished counting all that stuff, I am overwhelmed that I have so much product on hand! So what better for you than the chance to load up on some new year treats than taking advantage of this opportunity! Not to mention that CHA is at the end of the month and I am sure there is going to be loads of new stuff that everyone will just have to have in the coming months!

The sale details....

  • EVERYTHING is on sale! Yes, even the SALE items are on sale.
  • You have to put "Inventory 2010" in the discount box to get your discount.
  • Minimum order to qualify for the discount is $50.00 before shipping &/or Taxes.
  • Sale ends midnight January 11 2011
  • NO free shipping is available during this promo (local pick ups still get free of course)!

Head over to the site now to see what you 'need'...W2 Scrapbooking!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...