Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Come out Come out wherever you are!

...can you hear it? I think I hear angels singing? Pretty close....I see Tim Holtz! The man that can simply bring out the best creativity in ANYONE given the chance! Well, I welcome the chance...heck - I had the chance and I want MORE!


So for now - here are samples of items from his display at the retailers event I recently attended...

Configeration Shadowbox:

Configurations Print Tray:


Distress Stains (sampled on the new Kraft Resist Paper, Grungeboard/Paper & Lavish Trimmings):

Ranger Foil Sheets, embossed using Texture Fades and colored up using Alcohol Inks (and added blingage with Time Pieces, Sprocket Gears & Game Spinners):

Layout using Stampers Anonymous "Wild West" Stamp Set, Alterations Dies & BoBunny Time Piece Collection papers:

Layout using several Alteration Dies - Steam Punk On the Edge, Weathered Clock, Mini Butterflies & Friends Magnetic Mover & Shapers; the letters I believe are from his new Ransom Alphabet Parts (or his Ransom Mask) and the papers are from the new Crowded Attic Paper Stash:

Decked out altered mirror using Fragments (clear tiles) and paper once again from Crowded Attic Paper Stash:

This is an amazing piece using LOADS of his products. It is a technique he used from his Compendium of Curiosities Book:

And finally here is the entire display....can you here it?
All products are available at the store...or will be soon (just impatiently waiting for release dates and good ol' ups)! Until then...

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...