Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Make n' Takes

I am still playing catch up after the weekend and have so much more to post and share - just need more time...got any for me? So just to please you all here are the make n' takes done on day one...


Bazzill Basics (card)...they have printed paper now!

3L (adhesive application techniques)...some pretty cool stuff to play with!


My Mind's Eye (Stella and Rose 6x6" layout)...using the new gerti papers


Jesse James (Uptown Collection Beaded Bracelet)...still up in the air whether I should bring in this line, may not use it for bracelets?!


Fancy Pants Designs (floral pin)...using papers from it's the little things collection and their new paper doilies.


Echo Park (card)....using the new springtime collection

Cosmo Cricket (tag)... using new Glubers

Graphic 45 (tag)... using new Curtain Call papers & stamps

I will post more soon - still posting new stuff on the site (check it out here) and have more on its way...soon!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...