Friday, March 18, 2011

Make n Takes (Day 2) & MORE!

Here we go...Day Two:

SRM Press, it is The Tube - filled with jellybeans and a simple tag using their stickers!

Karen Foster Designs (card)...

Little Yellow Bicycle (tough table to get into) - layout, that I didn't have time to finish, so here is one of the flowers!

Imaginisce - many tricks using thier complete line of tools... i-rock, petal roller, d-stress. Kinda cool now that I can actually see what the i-rock does! d-stress is very cool - kind of a mini version of a dremel tool!

We R Memory Keepers (card) using their sew easy tool, brad setter & piercing tool, stamps & brads.

The only two tables I didn't get to were Prima & Sizzix! I tell you, my mind is still on overload and I am STILL playing catch up!

Aside from all the make n takes that were offered to us - we were able to partake in six classes (three per day). As you saw in a previous post, day one was Ranger (well okay...TIM, using ranger and Tim products); Copic & We R Memory Keepers. Day Two was Clearsnap, Ranger & Graphic 45.

I will post more info on each of the classes soon! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...