Thursday, March 28, 2013

Oh Happy Day!

Feeling a bit under the weather today, had surgery on Monday - drove home Tuesday did too much Wednesday and am paying for it Thursday! But on a good note - got all the orders out yesterday (thanks for your patience everyone), still working on getting the new shipment that arrived while I was away up on the site and had to once again 'dump' on UPS as yet another package has been sitting in the Edmonton depot for two days! It seems I have to put a trace on my packages for them to move out of the Edmonton depot! So now I am sure I will not have anything until Monday or Tuesday depending on their holiday shipping schedule!

Anyhoo..see the big news today?

yup, not to worry - ordered and should be here mid April!

Be sure to head over to t!m's blog here to see all the info on the newest addition to he creative 'genius'ness!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...