Monday, November 16, 2009

Summer Journal '09


So it has begun - I actually started the journal! The front was simply junked up using some scraps of papers, rub ons, magic mesh, misc letters, journaling spots and other goodies I found on my desk!
The inside page I used a library pocket and stamped the starting dates of all the events we did this summer and inserted a Road Map Wild Card from October Afternoon.

I started the first page off with a Jenni Bowlin Block Alphabet and journaled some thoughts to get things going...

...now to keep it going I will print some photos off and keep it creative! What do you have up your sleeve? Care to share?

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...