Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Doing the Happy Dance!

I am sure you have all heard by now...yup there is yet another Special Edition Distress Ink Set on it's way!


And if you notice there are now Re-Inkers too! Yay!  My pre-order has been submitted, so if you are after this be sure to email me and let me know so I can set aside a set for you.  Please be sure to let me know exactly what you are after - ie: Ink Pad set and/or re-inkers!  Note that there are Re-Inkers available for the past two sets as well!  There are limited quantities available so it is first come first reserve!

To see and read more...head over to Tim's Blog to check it all out!


No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...