Friday, September 21, 2012

Inspired by....

Sande Krieger! Seen one similar on her blog a long long time ago and it inspired me to create this for my Great Nephew.


I had a lot of fun doing this, but as much fun - many a grey hair has popped out!  Since Jacoby's name comes from Boston Red Socks Center Fielder Jacoby Ellsbury - you had to know that this would be a baseball themed board!  Jacoby's parents are huge Baseball fans and I think it show....


included memorabilia from Fenway Park (actual shale from the 100 yr anniversary) added 
a TH clasp and token to signify this.


Here are some TH Metal Stencils clipped and glued to mini clothespins showing his time of birth 


Cut this photo to fit into two of the mini sections - turned out cute since he looks like 
he is resting his arms on the divider!


destroyed one of Jacoby's Dad's hats to get the Boston logo and the MLB logo (below)


 used some Letterpress Blocks to spell his name below


used bits and pieces of all kinds of stuff to show his birth stats!
Tim Holtz Mini Numerals, Bottle Cap Co. Wood Letterpress Blocks Numbers,  Maya Road Wooden Bingo Numbers (inked to make black), 7 Gypsies Display Trim Ruler, 7 Gypsies Vintage Metal Clips, and some old 7G numbered flashcards and ribbon from my stash.


used more 7 Gypsies flashcards (from my stash), Ormolu 2-Day Hooray Days of the Week Buttons, 7 Gypsies Binderie Calendar Tickets, Bottle Cap Co Wood Alpha Tiles, and a Maya Road Crystal Star Trinket Pin.


The paper used it the 7 Gypsies Postale Antiquaries.

remember way back....I had a few goals - well I did pretty good I must say!  I can check yet another off that list with this project - yeah for me!

Have completed #'s 1, 2, 3 (well two of the three on that part)!  Only two more total and that list is DONE!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...