Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!
















I have actually been scrapbooking! Imagine that! These are a few of the last pages that will get the Cruise of '06 done and off my desk! These are done via challenges that I do with a bunch of friends. It is supposed to motivate us - but none of us are all that motivated lately. Hoping this will inspire me to get going again - afterall, I am still working on Feb of 06 pictures in Drake's album! Going to be a long winter to try and get caught up! Most of the papers used in these layouts are Basic Grey's Skate Shoppe. The cardstocks are SU! Any questions on the rest - just ask!


Once I find the pictures I took of the other stuff I will post them as well - but for now this will have to do! I really should sign off for now and see about getting some work done - I am a very messy creative person so now I have to find some more creativity in this mess!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...